Florida Debtor
September 21, 2017, 09:10:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Florida Debtor - Now even better!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT POST IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF!  (Read 4908 times)
Florida Debtor
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2006, 10:50:17 AM »

Please remove your name, address, case number before posting anything. I think it is a good idea to at least slightly change any dates. Your aversary may very well end up reading your post.

Remember this site only deals with Florida so it is easier for a collector doing "Florida" collections to find you here.

==========================
I am not a lawyer. It would not be wise to use anything I say as legal advise. Check for yourself.
sleeplessfl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »

I just found my recent post on floridadebtor on Drew Beinhaker's facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Drew+Beinhaker&init=quick

topic: received judgment
Florida Debtor
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »

I just found my recent post on floridadebtor on Drew Beinhaker's facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Drew+Beinhaker&init=quick

topic: received judgment

I not sure about that. Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like you did a search for "Drew Beinhaker" and his facebook listing plus web listings for "Drew Beinhaker" came up because his name was in one or your posts. I dont think Drew posted anything about this on facebook but I am not about to try and become his "friend" to find out ;-)

None the less this site has helped out a lot of people and I sure at least some collections lawyers and other people are watching it. you are wise to check and be careful.

==========================
I am not a lawyer. It would not be wise to use anything I say as legal advise. Check for yourself.
SHRINKINGVIOLET333

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 12:04:12 PM »

With the coming storm of massive amounts of debtors seeking relief, do you
think it would be quite hard for a Creditor or their attorney to be able to figure
out who is who on here?
If anyone is posting too much about themselves, it is a terrible chance they are taking.
I'm even wondering if the poster should have put in 'Drew B********r's' name.
Can that post be edited somehow?
You are so right, when we get on a State-specific board, it narrows down the playing field.

I am learning the hard way, so don't listen to seriously to what
I have to say, as it isn't legal advice. Go see a lawyer for that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: