Florida Debtor
January 22, 2018, 02:17:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Florida Debtor - Now even better!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  
Author Topic: Capital One vs SOL protected debtor  (Read 84215 times)
gulfbreeze

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 12, 2007, 02:45:05 PM »

Its friday and i checked online and still no answer. I even called the court and they say that no answer has been sent down from the judge....can i file a motion to compel to the judge? LOL

Remember, this judge is pro-debt collector. She is probably making sure that everything was done correctly and she makes the right choice....she knows i had a court reporter and bombed her with objections, motions and court case laws.....you knows i will appeal anything she files that i dont agree with.

i think i presented her with enough cause to find in my favor and should win...i am puzzled to why it is taking this long...i will come back when i get word and post it all here...thx again...GB
rubyruby27
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 12, 2007, 04:19:34 PM »

Best of Luck!

She is trying to find a way to deny, apparently she hasn't been able to find it yet.

Good Job.
sunny

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 18, 2007, 06:44:56 AM »

Gulfbreeze, any word yet?  Your case is nearly identical to mine, and I'm dying to know the outcome...
gulfbreeze

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 18, 2007, 08:00:17 AM »

still waiting....called and no word yet.
sunny

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 28, 2007, 03:00:21 PM »

How long does the wait usually last?  For some reason I thought that the judge would decide while you were there in court.  How long does the judge have to make a decision?  Indefinitely?  Just curious...

I filed my Discovery, now I'm waiting for time to pass so that I can file a Motion to Compel.  I'm assuming that they'll just ignore me like that ignore everyone else.  If anyone knows anything different, please let me know.

Sunny
rubyruby27
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 29, 2007, 05:06:35 PM »

Well, its a week later and ?
rubyruby27
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2007, 04:10:25 PM »

I am still waiting, have you heard anything?
rubyruby27
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2007, 11:58:21 PM »

Any answer?
gulfbreeze

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 05, 2008, 06:06:07 AM »

Sorry for the long delay....I have been so busy with all the holidays and all....

Now, for the outcome:

I finally got a decision after sometime from the judge. Can you believe, she ignored all my stuff and still ruled in their favor??? Oh well, I had made up my mind that was going to appeal and started the process. I went down to the court house to find out everything....they said usually appeals are handled thru lawyers but i could still do it. there was a cost, but that could be done in payments. it was going to be around $250 plus cost for copies etc....Then I had to pay for copies from my court reporter and all this was not going to guarantee anything. I then decided to contact the lawyers office and after talking to them, i got in writing, a settlement offer as before in mediation for a "paid in full" for 1/3 or $1300 to be paid in 3 installments. I made my last payment and have received a letter saying this account is settled. This however is still showing on my credit report as a judgment by the courts. I am a little concerned however, since my name is the same as one of my kids and it is showing up on their report now as well. I have contacted the CRA and disputed it on my kids report, and they came back and said it was confirmed. I believe I will have to sen d in copies of both of our IDs and etc....but find this disturbing that a mistake like this can occur and be listed on multiple person reports. Anyways...Sorry once again.
rubyruby27
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2008, 09:14:49 PM »

find out who listed it with the cra's and send them the info and say remove it or your will sue.  Let the CRA's know that you will sue or your kid will-depends on age.

get the 1300 back that way.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  

Jump to: