Florida Debtor
September 21, 2017, 09:11:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Florida Debtor - Now even better!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: objecting to financial (bank) records request for production  (Read 4635 times)
floridasued

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2011, 04:44:43 PM »

Being sued by LVNV in civil court account stated and unjust enrichemnt for an alleged extension of credit with last payment date of September 2007. Plaintiff has requested a hearing on my objection to their request for bank records from 2007.  I was served the summons back in may of 2011. To this date, the plaintiff has produced nothing no evedence at all. 45 days after receiving my production requests, they asked for more time. It was granted by the court. Then they had a hearing on my vauge answers to thier questions. So I agreed to deny everything because I am sure this is mistaken identity.  One interrogatory asked, "if you deny this is your debt, produce all your banking records from 2007. I objected  to that questions as follows:

Objection:  Interrogatory is objected by the Defendant on the grounds that it is personal, confidential and private. This Interrogatory seeks information that is not relevant to any issue in this action, information
not calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence, information not relevant to any subject
matter of this action, and would result in the disclosure of information where such disclosure would violate the privacy rights of the Defendant

I really do not want to release my banking records to this JDB attorney especially when they have zero evidence that this is my debt.
How best should I handle this in the upcoming hearing?
cmart56

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 12:07:44 PM »

which court are you in? small claims,county,or circuit? have you followed up on your request for the bank records?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:10:42 PM by cmart56 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: